Friday, May 29, 2015

Green with Envy

I can not handle all of this beautiful green wallpaper! I want it all! I want it everywhere!

Chelsea Lane & Co Wallpaper

I have seen this Scalamandre Zebra installed so many times but this is the first time I have seen it in green! Just beautiful! 


Or what about this absolutely stunning grasscloth from Schumacher (available HERE on our website) 

Another beautiful wallpaper from Schumacher is their famous trellis pattern. And I am just in love with the bathingsuites on the wall! Wish I knew who this designer was to give her props! 



Or you could do this fun little twist I found on Lonny
I love the idea of adding the pattern to the ceiling and keeping the walls a solid color! This is fun! 

Also, if you are just looking for a little pop of green you could put a great paper in the back of a cabinet like I found over at Project Nursery

And I can't forget these beautiful Thibaut wallcoverings that are available in our showroom! 



Thanks for looking at these lovely inspirational photos! Don't forget to send me your photos of your green rooms! 

xoxox
        -Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment